Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Fayetteville / Fort Bragg
The ISSA Fayetteville / Fort Bragg is a local chapter of the larger organization (the ISSA) and is proud to welcome the Fayetteville and Fort Bragg community.
What We’re About:The forefront of our mission and goal is to provide the community with education concerning all things cyber. We are proud to have in our midst some of the industry’s most knowledgeable professionals that share their knowledge every meeting. In addition to education, the ISSA offers great networking opportunities for those at a student level all the way up through expert level. Together, we make up the cyber community and are proud to strengthen and educate all who are willing to attend.
How To Get Involved:We’re glad you asked. Registration in the ISSA is easy and can be done here. However, we do encourage that you attend at least one meeting before registering just to ensure that it truly is something that you are interested in. Our Registration Director, Mr. Ravi Mathias, and Assistant Registration Director, Mr. Gregory Dodd would be happy to assist anyone with questions regarding the registration process. Please visit the contact us page for their contact information.
Perks of Being a Member:Being a member of the ISSA means you are a member of the most globally recognized cyber security organization. One of the strategic goals of the ISSA is to “lead the global security community collaboration to protect society from security threats”; and you can be a part of it! In addition to gaining the reputation and association to the ISSA you will enjoy:
- Earn CPE / CPU credits for attending
- Access to webinars, ISSA Journal, and other member only resources
- Build professional relationships
- Professional Developement
- Learn about industry best practices and real-world experiences
- Career information and employment opportunities
- Chances to give back to the profession and the community
- Chances to teach what you know and share your insights
- Resume help
- Free food! Every meeting has a catered dinner.